Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WHAT A HOOT!

Here it is...my double page layout... ;o)













Papers used.... "What a Hoot" from designer digitals.com

Yesterday was one of those funny ('cuse the pun) days...I helped my friend with that dreadful task of taking her mother to frail care at an old age home nearby... Her mom is an Alzheimer's sufferer...a very frustrating and demoralising disease...a sad way to watch your parent's fade away and there is nothing you can do about it. My mother-in-law is also an Alzheimer's sufferer and we too, have to make a decision for her life. We will be going down to see her at the end of this month and we honestly have no idea what to expect. The Methodist Home for the Aged is a wonderful organisation for the elderly and they treat their frail care patients with dignity and respect...I honour each and every carer that works for these homes...it takes a very special person to be dedicated to care for the elderly...

Today is Youth Day and I am now going to spend the afternoon, with my feet up and reading my book... speak to u all later ;o)

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout - absolutely awesome. Stella you are so talented - you should showcase your work regularly it would be a treat for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella... thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Your layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stella....I am writing to you and I know I am pressing my luck. I want to ask your permission whether are you still engaging this blog. So coincidently, my new blog shop that I going to pursue are indeed same name as your blog. I just realize that your blog has been idle since 2009. Please kindly let me know if you happen to read this message. Thank you so much!
    My correspondence email: jaimeyylee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete