Sunday, June 14, 2009

Me, Myself, I

Good Morning ;o) .... at last.....a warm sunny winter's day.... Last week was a bummer...so cold...so grey...but today, the sun is out and promises to be kind and keep me warm today...


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. ~Mother Teresa

This is something that I know I need to look at each day.... Life is precious....fight for it....

As a S.A.D suffer (for those who dont know it...Seasonal Affected Depression), everyday is a challenge for me...and at the end of each day I praise myself for getting through it... If you have never suffered from S.A.D or any other Depression, you will find it difficult to comprehend...and so, the sun is out....and I am going to have a fantastic day :0)

On my agenda, apart from the callings of my housework chores, is that I will do a scrapbook layout today. A week ago, we had a very rare visitor in our garden, a Spotted Eagle Owl. He was unperturbed by the havoc he was creating amongst our regular bird visitors... He was determined to spend the day basking in the sun in our palm tree, and as the sun moved over, so did he, each time causing more havoc amongst our regulars. By early evening he flew down to our garage roof and waited there until darkness fell and he flew away into the night...















Look out for my scrapbook layout... ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella!
    A warm welcome to the Blogosphere :o)
    I cannot wait to see the layout you are going to create with those fabulous owl photos, there are so many gorgeous owl embellies around at the moment you will be spoiled for choice - hoot hoot!

    ReplyDelete